i want another baby

I just turned 30 and I have a 3year old soon to be 4 in november so I really would like to have another baby and complete my pair! But ofcourse since I have no man I can't. Now I am willing to wait until I find the right guy and hopefully start a family with but what if I get to the age of 35 and I am still single I don't want to be a old mom what is the latest age you think is healthy enough to have another baby or should i say what is the age limit?? I can always go to a sperm doner or adopt but who wants to raise 2 kids alone these days especially with the economy going the way it is. I have had some friends who are baby making machines but only cuz they use the babies to keep themselves on welfare and get money for each child especially on tax time but thats not right in my eyes.It sounds like a easy way to have babies cuz u can rely on the government to take care of them for you but I want to be better than that and raise my kids on my own knowing that I made every effort to do what i had to do as a mom. So I guess my only option is to wait until i find a good man
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
Be patient mate. You don't have to worry if you want to have another baby but of course you must be sure in a right man. The best time to have a child before are going to age 35. I know there's a right guy for you. Don't be desperate instead wait. You will not know who is he as this moment of time but you can meet a right guy for you soon. Think positive and trust yourself.
@maximax8 (28271)
I can see that you have got the right sort of attitude because the government doesn't want ladies having babies just so it can pay out money to them. I know ladies that have had babies as late as age 39 years old. It is better to have a baby before age 35 but it is possible to have one later than that. Sometimes the circumstances aren't right. In a magazine I read about a lady aged 38 years old that is single. she desperately wants to have a baby and is thinking about using a sperm donor. I have a friend that fosters children before they are adopted. I know many children wait for a loving adoptive parent to come along. The longer you wait the bigger the age gap will be if you have a new born baby. However if your son gets to 5 years old and you adopt, for example a 2 year old girl, that could be great. You might meet your ideal man sometime in the near future and he might make an excellent step dad to your son. I got married in my early twenties and had a baby son. I was busy with my studies and career so it wasn't the right time to have another baby a few years later. I got divorced in my late twenties. I didn't think I would meet my ideal man. I had another relationship in my thirties and got pregnant with my second son. I am currently pregnant with my daughter. So I will soon have a 14 year old, a 2 year old and a new born baby. Good luck with finding your ideal man and having a baby. You have ten years left but have to consider the age gap and the possibility of being an older mother.
Hi,you made the right decision. Wait you will find a good man soon. Good luck.
@kprofgames (3018)
I admire your thinking. You're level headed and have really thought this through. It is true that there are baby making machines out there. I've been called one, but I raise them off my own income - not the government. I wish more people thought like you did when deciding to expand their family. Wanting children is a natural thing for some of us, but the real question is can you really afford to have them. I say you're still young and there are people having children later in years than there were some 10 years ago. When the time is right you'll know. From the points your making it sounds like you already know this, but I also understand the desire to have more.
You are still young. You can wait. I say give yourself some time. Lots of women are having their babies later in life. This gives them a chance to work on goals. You won't be to old. I think you will just be better prepared;-)
I think you have the right outlook by not simply making babies so the government can support you! I think this isnt fair to the children. I would think most children who come from homes like this have many emotional problems. Not a good situation for any child! I really dont think there is an age limit for having a child. Each person is different. Some people have children late into their 40's without any problems. Other people alawys have problems having children. If you do find a man and decide you are too old to give birth, you can always adopt! You would still be able to provide a child a loving home and be a Mom to the child without giving birth.