Joint family or Nuclear? what will you like & how many members are in ur family?

@aweins (4203)
do you like to live in a joint family or a nuclear faily. how many members are in your family. when i was not married we were eight. me , mom, dad, my younger sister, my cousin brother, my uncle and my aunt ( i mean my father's brother and his wife )before we were having my father's sister too , but when she got married she left us, obviously, and comes only in the vaccation time. now i wanna live life all alone. i am so tired of listening and obeying orders and taking orders of every one because after marriage my hubby is the only son and ihave to take all the orders. i am so tired now that i wanna go on a long vaccation with no disturbance of anyone.
@thyst07 (2091)
I guess I would say I live in a nuclear family, because currently my "family" consists of just me, my husband, and two cats, but we don't have any kids. Before that, I lived with my grandparents. My husband and I are pretty happy about it being just the two of us, because we both have really frustrating parents.
@aweins (4203)
cool stuff, enjoy your life.
@aweins (4203)
thsnks for the response dear, i forgot to say it, :-)
@mgmagana (3621)
growing up there were 7, my parents my stepdad and 4 of us kids...now i have 3 of my own and just me and hubby equals 5. i wish i could have more kids cause i love big families but i'm content and i love knowing that i will be able to provide for all my kids and be able to give them more out of life then what they just need.
@aweins (4203)
thanks for the response. i have a kid and i too love kids but w will not have any more . it is too hard to at this time to meet the wishes and expectations , so i believe one kid is also very expensive. we cant afford more than one.