What do you when you first log on?

When you first log onto the internet what is the first website you check? Logging onto the internet in the morning is like having coffee for me. For me it goes Facebook, Myspace, and then e-mail. What about you?
@fwangaa (3058)
for me is mylot. i nearly in mylot whole day. sometimes don't write a word. just see the response or dicssions by others. that's make me many fan. also give me many knowlege. so i have a lot of time in mylot.
@net_ankit (643)
I check my Email account first of all. and sometime I used to logon on other sites like my online trading sites. Depends on reuirement but my first most preference is My Email accounts.
@russso (1701)
I check the news first because I want to be constantly informed about what's happening around the world and in my country. I first visit CNN.com followed by Inquirer.Net. After these two sites, I check my blog either to approve comments or to post a new entry. In no particular order and it depends on my mood, I check my mails and my accounts in social networking sites that I've joined: Multiply and Facebook.
@hem_k7 (25)
I will check my mails
The internet comes up on my computer so that I can immediately check my yahoo. From there I go directly to my mail server and check my two accounts there. I usually check with my bank sites from there. also check activity on my ministry sites.
@njmsdad (15)
I check my g-mail account first thing, then facebook, then myspace. Various other websites follow...I usually have to do this split screen so I can multi-task.
@uicbear (1903)
When I get to the computer, the first thing that I do is check my email. I go through that and if I have any survey opportunities and i have the time, I go ahead and check those out. Then I go to my other money earning sites and see if anything is new there. Then I will come to mylot, and do at least a few posts. When I run out of steam here, I go to my miscellaneous interests sites. That's pretty much my daily pattern.
@ds6413 (2073)
Hello Flirtykumquat , first thing I do when I log on to the computer depends on what day it is. Fridays I have to send my AC Neilsen homescan to make my shopping report. Other days I go to my home page and check to see if I have email and reply or delete mail. Then I go to another email account and do the same until I finally have gotten through all my email accounts,read the newspaper then come onto mylot.
@tuyakiki (3026)
I like to check my emails first. Then I move to Mylot and other money making sites with that I am engaged. I also like to see my blogs everyday. I also pay a visit to other people's blogs. Apart from it I like visiting Youtube,and over there I check out my favorite music videos.
@jayrene (2713)
okay, here's what i do the first website that i check is always gmail... then everything follows, because all that i have to do online is in that mailbox.
@smileonstar (4014)
I will go to my bank first, make sure people deposit money for me or not. then email and then Mylot. I always check email mostly...