Who is your favorite Author?

I don't have one. I liked Andrew Clements when i was young now i enjoy Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki.
@teresat (156)
My favorite author is Max Lucado. I love the fact that he will add things that happen in his surroundings while he is telling a story. For instance... If he is describing a memory he is having and then all of a sudden sees a mouse run across the room...he will stop and talk about the mouse. Describe what the mouse is doing and then when done...pick up where he left off in his original passage about the memory. Everything he does is well written.
My favorite author is J.K Rowling because i am a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, i thought the series was amazingly well written and thats why i think she is such a great writer,,,,BUT since i don't know or think that she will write anything else,,,,then Stephen King would be my favorite author, i love tons of his books like The Stand, Needful Things, It....and many others
I was going to write that i liked her but, i don't i like her books not her as an author i know it doesn't make sense but, i just don't like her but, i love her books.
@megumiart (3781)
My fav is definately Chuck Palahniuk. He's the author of Fight Club and Choke [which were made into movies], and a ton of other novels, like Haunted, Survivor, Lullaby, Pygmy, and Snuff. I adore his pessimistic writing style.
I have to check the library but, i never heard of him. Mainly because the only fiction i read is WoW books and Star Wars books.
My favorite is Stephen King, and then my 2nd favorite would be Jodi Picoult and then probably Ira Levin. I read lots of different things though.