Can you keep a secret?

@megumiart (3782)
Are you good at keeping things to yourself? or do you like to blab about everything to everyone? I'm a rather reserved person, so I don't really have to try to keep a secret. I don't really like leaking things to people.
a dear friend told me something that I will take to the grave. Once yu tell me a secret, I will never tell.
@ibelle09 (157)
In fact, I am talkative. I like to share things i know to my friends. But, if my friend tells me a secret and she or he does not want me to leak it, i will keep my word. So my friends consider me as a reliable person and always like to tell me secrets. It's good to be relied by others, but sometimes it is tired to keep secrets as i am talkative. :D
@thezone (9452)
I am very discreet most of the time. If someones tells me something in confidence, then I keep it to myself. I am good at keeping secrets that others have told me. It can be one of the traits of a true friend to be able to keep a secret.
@sedel1027 (17868)
I am like a vault, my husband is even worse. He is so tight lipped you have to pry out of his what he ate for lunch LOL
@marilyn23 (295)
Well it depends on the issue if it's really very sensitive & very private issue i rather not to divulge it or say it to anyone. But if the issue is for the good of everyone i will say in a proper manner. marilyn23
@skbh12 (2950)
hi.. i do can keep a secret but sometimes when i feel like sharing it i only share it to my best friend for i know how loyal she is to me. she knows everything about me and i don't have any worries that she'll be tattling it to anyone we don't know or we know..
@sonusd (1548)
I can not keep any secreat with me it may be about me or may be bout others it does not matter I know that sharing other's secret is not a godo thing but I am a very open hearted guy I trust every one easily and I share all the things with them with in a minute if I spend 4-5 days very closely then I start disclosing all my secrets to them and after disclosing I realize that I should not say them all the things
Yes, i am good in keeping things to myself. I never share to anyone because I maybe blinded to people like I don't even know which one is good or bad people at first impression. And i don't want to hurt other people so if others give me their secrets. I kept them at myself and never blab about it..because these people trust you already so you should know how to keep it otherwise, they will think you betray them and will never forgive you... So, be loyal and truthful friend. =)
@fwangaa (3058)
the same with you. sometimes i don't tell the secret to person that i think it 's not safe person. but i don't wheter he tell my secret to others. so i have no friend now. because no one can be saft for keeping my secret.