mothers!!

@jazel_juan (15767)
well it is mothers day tomorrow, and my mom came into my mind as well.. how much did your mother affect you? the way you think? the way you are right now? well, for me i would not be like this if it has not been for her,
hi, over here in england, our mothers day was in march, on sunday 22nd. but whatever country and whatever day, its an important day for mothers everywhere. sadly my own mum has passed on , but my own son always makes it a special day for me. i miss my mum very much and always try to take her flowers on mothers day, to where her ashes are scattered. one of my sons is buried in a churchyard near where we live and i scattered her ashes there, so she could keep my late son company. so they both get flowers. hope you had a good mothers day!!
@jazel_juan (15767)
that is sad, i do not know what i will do if my own mom will pass away but i am praying God will provide her longer life for me to be able to give her what is best for her, i may not be able to repay all what she did to me but atleast i could show her. I learned something, i thought mother's day is celebrated internationally, it is on march there? that is nice. hehe.. eventhough your mom is now here anymore she will always be in your heart
@Trensue (5258)
Mother's Day is a huge mix of emotions for some. My natural children passed away long ago and it seems that Mother's Day brings that to the forefront every year. My step children do not consider me a mother of any kind. So I choose to celebrate the fact that no one would be here without mothers and I celebrate other mothers. I make a habit of going to the market and delivering flowers to every woman who is working- maybe they are a mother, maybe they will be a mother or maybe they miss their mother. I buy $200 dollars worth of flowers and just keep finding women until they are gone. I have been doing this for the last ten years and now I find that it is a great day to celebrate. It is a wave a emotion, but that is what life is made of.
@jazel_juan (15767)
really? you do that? thumbs up for you! keep it up