Friend or Foe?

@bhabytart (1116)
You have a boyfriend/girlfriend and you feel like he/she is beginning to act different.Less; sweet gesture,talk on the phone, mostly busy etc....then you talk to him/her ask what is wrong? he/she say nothing just busy..... so you say ok..... you feel a little bit sad so you decided to go out with a friend... so you went shopping,enjoying around then all of a sudden your friend told that behind you is your boyfriend/girlfriend dating your other friend..... you turn your back on them and surely its them dating.... what would you do? and why would you do it?
I'll calmly walk away, wait for her to return home, ask her where she went. If she lies its over. If she tells the truth and justifies why she was with another guy irregardless if its a friend or not. Then i'll think about it.
@bhabytart (1116)
wow... you have a long patience..... thank you for the comment... sorry for the late response....
@Maryam27 (412)
• Pakistan
Phew tough situation! I don't know exactly what I'll do at that moment. But i guess i might go to them n say hello politely as to make my boyfriend/spouse know that I've seen them. Then i might not talk to him again or break up or anything. And also i might get so hurt that i go straight to my house then and there. And then talk to him whenever i feel a little better.
@bhabytart (1116)
it is really a tough situation.....and really hurt.... thank you for the comment...and sorry for the late response..... just opened my computer...
@eshaan (6193)
i will turn my back to them and behave as if they were strangers to me, and i will do it as such a man is not worth true love, he is in search of new girl everyday, so naturally its nothing like serious love, i will soon try to forget him, as he is foe not a friend, with whom if u go further ahead, u will spoil ur life....
@bhabytart (1116)
thank you for the comment. and sorry for the late response.... just open my computer...
@xannebull (1806)
i would slap my boyfriend and my girlfriend on their faces, and see to it that they got ashamed on what they are doing. i hate a two-timer guy and unfaithful. if i were in that situation, i will never talk to a guy anymore, i will see to it that my world doesn't end without him.
@bhabytart (1116)
wow.... you are truly mad..... hatton or pacman..... thank you for the comment...