I was accepted for a new credit card.

I am happy I finally got approved for a card. But,since I paid off all my cards I don't want to risk it. See I am good for paying off my credit report and now I have slowed down. Being the money is not pouring in off ebay. I will have to pay the minimum amount plus $10.00. Do you find you need to use credit cards to get by?
@sedel1027 (17855)
I would get the card, not for every day purchases though. I would maybe buy 1 weeks worth of gorcerieson the card then almost pay it off, carry like a $10 balance over every month. That builds your credit. Otherwise don't use the card and get yourself in more debt. Also, I woudl only keep that card if it had a good interest rate - 6% or less - and not temporary, a permentant low interest rate.
I was telling my mom today I should only buy food with it. Since this is what I need more than anything. Thanks Nice to see you around.