Have anyone made over $1.00 a day from mylot?

I just wonder have anyone made over $1.00 a day from mylot? And how many hours do you spend here? My maximum earnings from mylot a day is about $0.72, and I gotta spend around 2 hours or more to post and reply discussions. You gotta find an interesting topics to talk about, otherwise no one gonna response to your discussion.
hi! the highest i've ever made here in a day is $2.44 on discussions. it happened only once. a few times i made more than $1 a day, also on discussions. i don't get to spend regular hours in mylot. i only post during breaks and select discussions to post in. i've also been away for sometime and just got active again about 2-3 weeks ago. nowadays, mylot has given more opportunities for mylotters to earn. tasks are given for $2-$4 the other day for each available task. but i haven't made one yet. it runs out fast and mylotters grab them and out in a flash. try it so you'll earn more. also, i suggest you still continue to do quality posts, coz $0.72 for 2 hours is a good rate in posting already. other things to do here is uploading photos (i did a few) and blogging (haven't done this). i also tried having some referrals, they are newbies right now and i'll earn from having referrals once they participate actively in mylot. but since my interest is in posting, i'm sticking to it. it's what i enjoy doing in mylot. enjoy and see you around in mylot. :)
Yes i think task in mylot is difficult. My english is poor an i never apply a task because i can not understand the whole meanings of the task!
hi damojinghong! :) yes, tasks can be a little difficult if it's article writing in english that requires perfect grammar... and involves a little research on the side. i haven't done a task yet, but i will try it some time. :) mylot is a good learning ground to practice your english. you can converse and make discussions here in english as well as read english posts under different topics and interests. when i was learning english, i used to read a lot. i still like reading until now. i know it helped making my english better. :) goodluck and enjoy mylot. see you around. :)
yes , i am new , but i saw a post few days ago , who had earned more than $1 in a single day. & it is not much hard , just you want to write a good quality 100 posts in a single day. i think you have gotten your first payment from mylot , isn't it.
my third payment is coming up. Wow, you need to write a 100 posts that much. That is not right. Last time, I only posted 27 discussions, and I made $0.72.
@nzalheart (2352)
Hello clorissa123!!! Well my maximum earning in a day till now is 78 cents. That time I had worked for about 2 and half hours I think. I am really looking forward to earn one dollar a day and break my record of 78 cents. It is always interesting thing to do in mylot to break the record of highest earning. I am not having time nowadays and that's why I am not being able to give much time on mylot though I wanted. So when I have the time, I am looking to reach the one dollar in a day for sure and I am pretty much confident that I can do it. For now, I have to say I haven't earn one dollar in a single day. Though your highest earning is less than mine, you seem to be really faster than me, because it took me some more than 2 an half hour to reach 78 cents and you did it in 2 hours. Great job!!!! Keep posting...Happy mylotting...
@4u2enjoy (301)
my highest paid for mylot is 15 cents per day. post 3 discussion and 15 response. it took me 1 hour. is so hard to find good topics and get many response.
@kewlme (163)
I did not yet earn $1 for one day since I only spent 1-2 hours here and not everyday since I am busy with my other sites. However, it would be good if I could do earn it one day. That is my goal this month since I will be concentrating in posting more here in mylot and less hours with my other sites. Since you have earned .72 for 2 hours and more then if you will extend a little more that probably you can earn $1. Goodluck and happy mylotting.
Wow $1.00 i hope i can do that even for just one time i think it will be hard i just started and just spend 24hours+ but my earning still isn't appearing :( anyway i'm just enjoying it here.
I think it is hard to earn $1.00 one day in mylot!This is a slow earning site!If you have no referrals and do not complete tasks ,you must post 100 ,so you can earn $1.00.I think it will be very boring! My maximum earnings from mylot a day is about $0.22.I am not very good at english so i can not have many posts!I spend about 2 hours one day here but i got less money than you !
@rajeshfgh (1627)
No mate. The highest I've reached is $0.65. I think making $1 is possible if you sit for atleast 12 hours at a go and post at a really fast pace. Don't forget the quality though, as quality does matter.
hiii dear friend..nice to meet you here..Yeah i made $1 in day..Not only once many times i made $1..Once i kept a goal to earn $4 in just 5 days..On that days i made $1 every day that is i earned $5 in five days and my highest earnings are $1.08..So it is hard to make $1..we must work the whole day to make that earnings..And also many members here made $2 also...happy mylotting dear friend..
Yes bro i have made $1 dollar a day in mylot without having any refferals and without doing any tasks..well it was quiet a tuff job only but i managed it because i took it as a challenge that i would do it one day by the month of march well i was really lucky since i got exactly one dollar on that day..well it would have been worse even if i had missed it by a whisker..well i won it on that day and after that i didnt try again to do that sort of things... Happy mylotting...
@venmarz13 (736)
wow..i spent more than 2 hours a day.its about 3 hours a day or more.i have only get 0.30 cent usually.maybe its because you type so quickly not like me and also i have a worst signal in internet networking.so i have to spent too many times in mylot.lol.i have never get untill 1 $ in a day.i think i will spend a whole of times in doing that
@rosekiss (30277)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have never made that much in here a day, and I probably never well, as that would be pushing it to do so. I just do what I can and no more. I have to divide my time up between other sites that I do, so I am not in here all day, just a few house at most. I am happy I am earning each day, and that is good enough for me. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
@tuni902 (483)
I think nobody have the patience to make over $1, because to make over $1 in mylot it would take atleast 3-4 hour to post a lot of posting. Till Now the Maximum earning I have reached in a Day is $0.82 with 39 post in a day and frankly speaking for making this much I have Spent about a approx of 3 hour, But the Person who have there referral member Joined under them Of them it will be a quite easy matter of earn over $1 because there referral will boost there earning with more 25% of referral earning for doing nothing..... Keep smiling and Happy myLotting
@dodo19 (32575)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
No, I haven't been made $1 in a day. I don't think that I've made more than 50 or 60 cents in a day here on mylot, yet. But I'm working on it. I try to make as much as I can, in a day.
From just posting responses and discussions, no. I've never made over a dollar or even close to a dollar. The highest I've ever made from just posting was like 51 cents. If you count the tasks, then I've made a $1.00+ multiple times so far. But making a dollar from just posting response and discussions in one day is a goal of mine though that I hope to achieve sooner or later.