Why can't I upgrade my Paypal account?

@android (895)
I have a personal account with Paypal and when I sign in there is a link to upgrade the account. It states that there are two types of account available, Premier and Business. I wanted to upgrade to a Premier account but when I press the upgrade button if doesn't give me the option, it only says that I can upgrade to a Business account. How come? And if I do decide to upgrade to a Business account, will it then cause complications by requesting a bank account in the company name or can I still use the same personal bank details I'm using now? I feel it's really unfair of Paypal to only offer the ability to upgrade to Business and not Premier, yet they still advertise the Premier account to me. Any help is appreciated.
@lifeplayer (1009)
You just need to email to paypal to upgrade your personal account to premium account. However, if it is not necesary, i dont suggest to do that. The reason is personal account is Free of Charge when receive payment but premium account is charging. I using premium account and get charge for more than $30 per month in average
@android (895)
That's quite a hefty charge! Do you get to use a business or organization name with your Premier account? Or do you have to upgrade to a business account to get that?
No need. Premium account not a business account, it still considered as personal account, maybe i can say that it is active persoanl account. It was using personal name but not business name. Paypal normally will auto upgrade your personal account once you accept 5 payment from credit card. I dont request to upgrade my personal account, paypal auto upgrade it after i receive 5 times payment direct from credit card
i dont know why this happpen , but personal account is the good , if you are a single person. there are less or no transaction charges in personal account . you shpould contact paypal about this misconfiguration or for any help.
@android (895)
Okay, thanks for that. I'll try contacting them and see what they say.
@net_ankit (643)
well I don't know about this but you should ask this to the Paypal users and you will find proper solution.