Would you do what Henry (Adam Sandler) did?

Well, here's the scenario: you're madly in love with a man or a woman with a short term memory loss...a disease much like Lucy's (Drew Barrymore). Are you willing to have first dates with him or her every day? Introduce yourself every morning? Tell him your love story every waking moment? Would you be ready to do what Henry did?
Ideally? Yes, if someone loves the person enough, he or she probably would. But realistically, as I am quite an impatient person, I can't see myself sustaining such a kind of relationship, going through all of that EVERY DAY for the rest of my life. The movie is very romantic. It made me cry as much as all those other people who were touched by the story. But in real life, I don't see myself capable of doing what Henry did for Lucy. Well, that's just me being honest here.
@emilie2300 (1892)
Yes I would I think that is so romantic and sweet what he did for her. and if you are therefore one another you are there throught better or worse rich or poor in sickness in health. You don't just give up and throw it all away.
I would. I know what it's like to be madly in love with someone, and I would do nearly anything for them, even if it means going on a first date time after time. At least I get to be with the woman I love.
@cj5guy (93)
It would be a new adventure every day. In the end it worked out for Henry. I would treat it like the movie groundhog day, you change something every day and make each day the best you can and in the end you will be happy and know you gave it your all.