paypal??

hello i am fairly new to all this money making online and i was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to withdraw money from paypal without actually getting charged for it? if so, then could someone please tell me how thank you
@CatGods (4595)
the best way is to have a paypal premier account with a paypal debit card and with the card you can get 1% cash back on all of your purchases.
Don't you think with the fees you pay on the premier that you are better off with the personal account? I realize you have to wait a couple of days to transfer the money but it seems like you would make more. I used to have a business account and am closing that and doing a personal under a different username.
@CatGods (4595)
Personal accounts are limited to number of transactions and paypal options. I have a business account and note in my first post that I said I have a paypal debit card of which I can get 1% cash back every time I use it. The card is only for premier and business accounts. I never transfer money from my paypal to my bank account, because I don't have to when I can use my paypal card. I also make money on the money in my paypal account because I'm in their money market fund program. Personal accounts will not be able to use those options. But if you wish to go with a personal account, that is your choice.
@mimpi1911 (25479)
Paypal is fairly good bank which offers us good services. I live in India and here I get my dollars transferred to my bank account directly without hassle. if it is less than 7000 INr they charge me 50 INr which is nominal, otherwise its free of cost.