which softdrink do you like best? COKE or PEPSI?

coke or pepsi - which you like best?
we have different fondness on things, foods and drinks., right?! some are fond of drinking Coca Cola and some like it Pepsi Cola. but is there truly difference between the two? and why do you think u love or like the other one than the other? what would be your side on this discussion? i drink both, but im more fond of drinking Coke than Pepsi. how about you?
@modstar (9610)
I like Coke better because i worked for Pepsi before and they didn't treat me right. lol! So i should be biased against Pepsi. Seriously, Coke is obviously better in a sense that it has a stronger fizz than Pepsi. Pepsi is a little sweet which means that it has more sugar. Coke is a little expensive bt it's definitely of good quality.
hahaha you make laugh with this response of yours my friend. condemn them? pepsi people for not treating you well? lol! just kidding! though you have worked their but still you did get the right one. hahaha well really coke is worth any penny you got because you really got contented with its taste! thanks modstar!
@modstar (9610)
Mmmmwah! I like your discussions too that's why i'm always inspired to respond.
thanks thanks thanks much my friend! he he he befriend me in hippo ok?! see yah there!!! thanks
@xiaouie15 (290)
I like Coke now than Pepsi. Before I used to drink lots of Pepsi but because of the "349" controversy, I stopped drinking it. Good day!
hello my friend xiaouie! and thanks for that amazing response. any ways, whats that "349" controversy? maybe i heard about it but just forgot! what is it all about? and now i am so curious... thanks thanks friend ...jhelai
@brisk123 (2826)
Hello friend,I like Coke better than pepsi.Pepsi, I feel like it is too watery, too sweet.Coke is the best for me.Have a lovely weekend!
hello to you to my friend. yes same here i like much more better than pepsi. with the taste and its way too better for me. coke is still my ultimate softdrink to drink during timid season. thanks friend!
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi jhe, I find there is still a bit of difference in taste among the two popular drinks. I prefer to pick coke most of the time. When having the iced canned coke when thirsty my tongue and throat feeling so comfortable and cool. Yeah, there is no other soft drink could replace it. I love its rather pungent taste which I couldn’t get from Pepsi or other soft drinks. I feel that Pepsi is rather sweet and mild in taste as well. I like to keep some in the fridge so that I could enjoy drinking it during hot sunny day. Happy posting
thanks so much from your response my friend. yes i like drinking coke specially on hot days. they refreshes the hotness i felt! and its more good if its so cold when i drink it. thanks again my friend!
@hanah87 (1842)
I prefer drink coke than pepsi.I think pepsi do not has a real taste than coke.I like to eat cold coke because it make me feel better and fresh.I cant drink it if it not cold.Maybe i am not the one who like to drink coke like that.Thank you.
me too. im a coke fan. means i like drinking coke than pepsi. specially if its cold and the fizz is still thre. thanks for your response my friend!
I like Pepsi much more because it is sweeter than Coke. I like sweet things. I also found that it tastes better if I use Pepsi to cook the chicken wings:) I love China
thats good. pepsi is good too. but i am not just used to drinking pepsi but if i really needed a softdrink to drink and pepsi is the only available in the store. then pepsi it is. thanks friend.
@ajzone (201)
Ya there is difference between it,, one contains more gas than other.. i prefer coke
really friend? i dont know that. do you mean pepsi contains more gas? just askin though because i dont know really but thanks anyways friend for your response.