Has anyone here used acme people search and can you tell me if this works??

@apples99 (6564)
Hey everyone, today I was just browsing the net trying to see what kind of other earning opportunity's are out there, and I keep coming across this search engine called acme people search, this happened to be my 10th or 20th time I keep seeing this all around the net even on youtube, and I really would like to know the scoop on this and if it is legitimate or not, and if you can really earn from it. Can someone please tell me about this ACME PEOPLE SEARCH IS THIS LEGITMENT OR A SCAM?
@khayshenz (1387)
ACME People Search is not a scam, but it is a lot of grunt work - that I wasn't willing to put up with so I quit before anything happened. Even though they say it's "easy work" - you have to do a lot of selling,etc. so you can make money. I joined under someone who seemed legit - and he is legit - but some of his stuff I thought was shady. If you want his name, just leave me a message and I'll let you know. GDI (Global Domains) is a pyramid scheme - which also works but can be shady. Again, it's all about selling GDI and having referrals. So you have a downline and upline. GDI is also asking that you e-mail your friends and family and ONLY people you know - which is basically spamming your own. I wasn't up to that kind of work because my honor is on the line. And if it's something where I have to question myself like that - I don't do it. These things are legit and you can make money from them - you just have to have the stomach to do it. Good luck!
@apples99 (6564)
Oh really it sounds like a lot of hassle to me, well I'm glad that you posted this info becuse I dont have time to waste on things like that, and I dont want to have to spam people especially my friends thats not right, and I dont have money to waste ether so I think I will avoid that one thanks for the info, that program is defintly not for me.
@khayshenz (1387)
Yeah - no problem! I'm always down to helping people avoid shady people! Here's a tip - if you have to pay for it, then think twice maybe even five times before jumping in. I've lost about $100 for being stupid with these things! Good luck!
@venmarz13 (736)
many people say it good opportunity.you can earn 125$ in 24 hours but you need 75$ again to cashout.in here you must promite your search engine and also getting more referals.in each referal you will get 30$ but its not instant you have 3 steps before get it,but it 100% depend on your referal too.ehm but make sure you have a domain in GDI first