what if the life you know wasn't supposed to be the life you should've had?

Somalia
I just read this article at yahoo about two babies who have been switched at birth. They lived their lives, grew up, had family and became grandparents. 56 years later, they find out that the family they grew up with wasn't their biological families. If something similar happens to you, theoretically of course, how would you feel? will you start looking at your life as a lie or would you accept it as part of who you are? here's the link to the story... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090511/ap_on_re_us/us_switched_at_birth
@myfb2009 (8304)
Sad to hear this kind of story. If it was me, i think i will still remain in my current family, since i was with them, most of my time. But, i will also visit my biological family and get to know more about them, too. Well, it's wonderful to have more family members around..It makes the world looks wonderful and beautiful, as well..
• Somalia
That's, I suppose genes changes nothing, it's the memory we've created that matters in the end... and the memories that we will continue creating...
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, sweet memories brings the quality of family relationship deeper and it can last a lifetime..
@minx267 (14603)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Wow. that was an interesting story. I don't know what I would do. I guess so it doesn't drive you crazy , you can just accept that your family has gotten larger. but that would make you wonder- A lot!
• Somalia
I agree. I couldn't even imagine myself in that situation, life is already full of mysteries as it is. Although I must admit I got a bit teary eyed when the read the story and imagined... 'what if it was me?'