First person you will turn to when you are sad?

@med889 (5958)
I think it will be my elder sister who is so caring and who is never tired to listen to my problems, she is genuine in her approach and really cares so she is the one I will turn to when I am sad and what about you?
@myfb2009 (8304)
In my younger years, when i got problem, i usually turn to my mum for support. She is very kind and a good problem solver, too. That's why, i always choose my mum. After i am married, i usually turn to my husband. Because he also have this kind of good problem solving knowledge..
@med889 (5958)
Hello, well even when I was younger I would turn to my sister because she was always ready to look after me.My mother was too busy but Im not sad rather happy because my sister is very supportive also.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Well, you are lucky to have an elder sister for you to turn to. As for me, i am the eldest in my family, so i only can turn to my mum as my father always worked outstation. Luckily, my mum willing to listen to my problem even when she was busy..
@myfb2009 (8304)
Hi friend, thanks for giving me the Best Response..Happy mylotting..
The first person is my friend. His name is Zunaith Rahiman. If he's not with me, I'll call him and share my feelings. He's my best companion!
@med889 (5958)
Hello there! Well I think it is very good when we have someone in life we could trust and share things with, I hope your friendship last for ever.
@ebook_freak (1515)
My mother cares for me a lot. But I won't cry out in front of her at this point of life. I am a boy and a teen. I would either share it with my friends and cousins or keep it hidden inside me. I love my mom very much, though.
@med889 (5958)
Your mother must be really nice then. But I think it depends on the problems you are encountering to choose someone to tell the problem to.
@Iriene88 (5352)
Dear med, I normally will tell my mum... but at times I do not want her to worry about me, then I will tell to my husband. It depends on the situations and the reason that make me sad. If I am sad due to my family members, then I will shared it to my close friends. If it is because of work, then to my close colleague or my 2nd sister or my husband...I do not have a fixed person that I will go to! If my husband make me sad, I will shared it to my little boy (my son)...he knows how I feel and he is very understanding :) If due to health, then I will shared it with my eldest sister, she is very experienced and very loving... Btw, we can always share it here at myLot, many friendly myLotters here are very loving, understanding and caring too... All in all, I will share it in my prayer...and submit it to God! All the best and take care! Do keep in touch :)
@shibham (17025)
hi med, i frankly can say that i have no one to console me in that moment. yes i have family having parents and a sister but if thewy fin me unhappy then they become upset more than me. they begin to cry. so moreover times i hide my sadness and react that there is nothing to worry about. lol
@kitty42 (3912)
Right now at this point in time that will have to be a younger friend of mine, I tell her everything and she gives me honest feedback no matter if it may hurt my feelings i love this about her, we are also the same sign,virgo.
@dex1007 (556)
well... i try not to turn to anyone. I'd go to my room, read a novel try to forget it. i mean, why tell sad stuff to people, they already have their own sets of worries. I try not to. but if i do, it'd be my mom or my elder sister.
@meng23 (146)
If my weakest time occur the person I will turn to is my boyfriend and at the same time I treat him as my bestfriend. I choose him for he knows me a lot. He can understands me. I trust him. And because of the feeling of being comfort whenever he's there beside me. Goodday!
it would be my bestfriend of 15 years , i can tell him all the things that are happening to me. And also my problems and secrets. I can always count on him.
@dodo19 (31998)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'd have to say that I turn to my fiance when I'm sad, when I need a shoulder to cry on. I think that, at this point, he's the only one that I can go and who will actually listen to what I have to say. I know that I can easily talk to him, when I'm sad, or just need to talk to. I can really be opened with him. I can't say that about a lot of people, about a lot of family members, or about a lot of friends.
I always turn to God first before other people. And when it comes to people I'd either go to my closest friend Katrina, my mentors and my mom ;)
@cudamani (998)
God is the first person I will turn to when I am sad. You might be wondering at may answer. But that is true.