Smart Broadband or Globe Broadband?

Which do you prefer? We had a smart broadband before and we changed to globe and I think smart bro is better
@gracie04 (4556)
I have tried using Smart Broadband before but we decided to switch to Sun Broadband because we have been experiencing connection errors.. I can say that Sun Broadband is way better than Smart as connection is faster and i haven't experienced any problem so far.. plus, it's very convenient to use.. you just need to plug it in and you can bring it anywhere you go but i think there are only certain areas covered by sun broadband so if you have plans of applying for an internet connection, ask the sun broadband agent about it beforehand..
Haven't heard of sun bro.. maybe we'll try it some other time.. thanks for the response take care :)
i think maybe because sun have not yet the amount of subscribers compared to smart and globe, my globe broadband connection here in Antipolo really sucks! i am just a few hundred meters away from the tower, i have a good RSSI but it is still slow..low..low...low connection.
@Preciousgem (1190)
i prefer to be an smart broadband consumer, its almost three years from now before we use broadband with the use of a telephone then we change with a wireless broadband, it is very convenient when we use it.
is wireless the prepaid type?
globe broadband sucks... really really sucks.. its damn slow mag 2 buwan na.
I used to have Smart broadband but there are too many connection interruptions and I could not stand it anymore so we switched to globe. At first I thought it was just like Smart broadband that's also slow but then we chose to have the wired broadband and the interruptions are very little and not that often unlike Smart's and the speed is a lot faster compared to Smart's.
I agree.. Globebro is faster than Smartbro.. But most of the time I experience error connection.. Tsk tsk.. Thanks for the response, take care
@zedlav23 (458)
We have smartbro in the province but here in Cebu we have Globe broadband. Honestly I've had some doubts signing up with globe before because of the feedbacks that i'm hearing on how poor the service is. But I can brag right this very moment that my service is Globe. For over 7months that i've been with my dsl, i only experienced one interruption. What i liked the most is when i experienced such problem, they called me up to tell me that my bill for the following month will be reduced. Our smartbro in Zambales? hhmmm... you can guess
what makes me hate globe broadband is that they already send us a bill from may 1 to may 3 and we just started last may 1 :( and they told us that we have 1 month free trial before regularly having the service. we already told it to the customer service of Globe but still we haven't even heard of action.. but when it comes to the experience of having globe bro it's way better than smart i think :)
I heard a lot about negative things about Smart Broadband, and still experiencing up to now. But i can still tolerate it just a little maintainance from now and then. For the fact that only Smart Broadband cover our area in Dasmarinas, Cavite.
we used to have smartbro connection and i'm also from cavite so maybe smartbro is okay here in cavite :) but then we shifted to globe because of the one month free trial offer but still we plan to continue the globe bro program. :)
@mhae15 (744)
Hi cecillecarmela. Before we had a smart broadband connection too but because we often had connection error we changed our line to globe broadband now. Here in my place I think broadband got the better signal connection. Although we still experienced often internet connection interruption but compare to smart broadband I think it's much better to have globe broadband. I think the connection stability is dependable of any subscribers location. I think we are far from the smart tower compared to globe broadband. Happy mylotting friend,
I see.. they say globe works best in games and smart works best in research.. maybe searching doesn't really affect the bandwidth than games.. we just had globe bro and it's also fast :) thanks for the response :)
@rsa101 (13347)
Well I could not comment for Smart Bro but for Globe I would say they are not as good as I expected it to be. There are times that signal is really slow and frustrating. But I guess from what I heard from the net. All broadband providers are the having these problems.
Im using globe broadband right now but I'm not satisfied. Before i was using the ISP prepaid with unlimited usage between 12am-7am. I guess it's a product of DSL or pldt. That prepaid I was using was better than the one im using right now. And the globe signal is not really good inside our house. I think I have to tell my mother to shift to smart. But if the sun broadband is available here i would definitely choose that.
I think they can't be compared Smart Broadband is the product carrier mainly for wireless service of PLDT and PLDT myDSL for wireline. Globe Broadband is the wireline broadband service of Globe. In terms of better service i will still choose globe mainly for better customer support and more stable connection but Internet providers stability here in the Philippines is area dependent there are ISP that are better in certain areas so comparing there service should be by those of the same area. :D
@Tonton01 (235)
Globe :) It's very fast :)
I don't think so. I am very frustrated with Smart Bro. I get disconnection every ten minutes and they did not attend to my complaints. And I am having this problem for three months already.