You're going to create a movie about your life - what movie would it be?

Lithuania
Imagine you take your life story and start creating a movie.What genre would you choose?If you were the main character, what would happen to you in the end? And what actor would you choose to play your character? Thanks in advance for your ideas.
@abanerji (1026)
well, if i make a film on my life i would make it a comedy... ' a comedy of errors'.. themistakes i made in life and the lessons that i learnt from them... but the film would reveal everything by way of comedy. anyways, i would myself would like to play my character.
• Lithuania
Great, it seems you're satisfied with what you've done in your life. ;)
@soulist (2987)
I guess my movie would be a drama, because no matter what life has drama and I have dealt with cancer and all kinds of stuff. I of course would be the main character and I would want to have a happy ending. The actress needs to be someone meek and mild, someone timid.
• Lithuania
I see,hope you won't experience bad things in the future.Good luck and thanks for sharing.
@gicolet (1704)
If I was going to make a movie of my life it would be comedy-drama. Watchers would be surprised how I am surviving to keep my sanity if they watch the movie. It would be so good it's going to get an Oscar. LOL!!!! I would pick Sandra Bullock to play me cause I like her and we kind of have similar characteristics. This is a fun post. Thanks! :D
• Lithuania
:D You're welcome
@Margajoe (4720)
I think it would be a thriller. hahaha! I have been through a lot. Maybe a thriller would be the right kind of movie. Take care, have a nice day!
• Lithuania
A thriller?Yeah, the last few years many Americans play in incredible life thrillers. Have a nice day! ;)