I Don't think this is the last of it!

New Mulch added - I still need a couple more bags for 
other flower beds and one apple tree.
@webeishere (36353)
This is a shot of one area of my front yard with flowers etc that I added more mulch to. I still need a few more bags yet. Do you ever underestimate the area you need/use for a garden bed etc? I do this all the time. This is my 3rd trip to buy mulch due to not measuring etc prior to buying it. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@tyc415 (5706)
My son measures before he goes to buy mulch when he uses it and so far he has not had to make another trip for more. Now he might go back to the store to get other things for his project. hahaha
@webeishere (36353)
10 bags total so far. Guess I should write that down some where huh? HAHAHAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@tyc415 (5706)
If you are like me and you write it down then come next year when it is time to buy mulch and get started on the gardening you will forget all about having it written down or if you remember then you won't find the paper. hahaha
so very true tyc, I am forever writing things down so I don't "forget" but then I end up forgetting where I put the paper that I wrote stuff down on so I wouldn't forget
I personally haven't had this problem because I rent my home, but when I lived at home my dad had problems with that. He would either have too much or not enough . Hopefully you get everything everything you need this trip!
@webeishere (36353)
No such thing as too much mulch. Can always make it deeper for more protction is all. HAHAHAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
True enough Grandpa Bob
Hi GRANDPA BOB, Your yard is looking so lovely already and I can't wait to see it all done and blooming, I don't do anything with my garden because its all shrubs and herbs also have roses too. Tamara
@webeishere (36353)
Thanks a bunch. I pride myself in my gardens and yard etc. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@lilybug (21148)
I would probably have to make more than one trip to the garden store to buy mulch too. Better to have to go back and get more than buying way too much at least.
@guybrush (4661)
Yes, this happened to us when we bought sand and gravel to make some concrete. We ordered a truckload - then realised we'd need another truckload! Somehow, when it arrived, it looked pretty small in its piles in the driveway. Never mind - better to order more than order too much and not know what to do with the excess, I suppose. Now we have some leftovers, STILL in the driveway - I'm trying to nag my husband into moving it, before I have to get out there and shovel it away myself!
I do not get all that ambitious, but I should. I am needing to go get more soil or some mulch to go on my tomato and pepper bed.