lottery

China
do you like buy lottery tickets? if you are every luck,you will get a lot of money,and then, you can do what you can do?if not,you can contribute your little strength to build the country. what is your idea?
My mom and my grandma's sister is very fond of buying lottery tickets. Here in the Philippines, it is commonly known as "lotto". Oh, and the highest amount that they have won 'til now is not less than 50 dollars. But, they are still hoping to win the jackpot and take turns checking the newspaper for the daily draw. I hope they nail it someday. lol.
good luck for you, maybe some day you will be nailed it.
@dlr297 (5358)
I only buy lottery tickets every once in a while. but i do play at a few free lottery sites on the internet everyday...so maybe some day i will win something, but if not i will just keep getting the stuff that i get with the points that i earn, which is better than getting nothing.............
have more fun````
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I buy lottery tickets once in a great while. I haven't bought any lately because I haven't felt I've had the money to waste. Typically when I buy lottery tickets, I buy the scratch off ones. And I only spend a couple of dollars. This way I don't feel like I'm wasting too much. Our PA lottery goes for the elderly, so when I don't win I do at least feel like I've donated some money to them.
good luck, maybe you are the winner next time....