how often do you blog?

As many of my friends here on mylot know I have recently began blogging again. I think I am doing fairly well at it. I have 4 followers now. I am posting almost daily. I am adding pics and going to be adding videos and slideshows soon. So how often do you blog? how do you get followers? Any tips for me?
@prinzcy (5058)
I have a couple of blogs. Only one is update daily which is my personal blog. I think it's the easiest way to inform friends of our update. So my followers are my friends. I also have a business blog, shopping blog and video blog. I only update them from time to time.
@zed_k4 (17627)
Do you monetize your blog, and if so, care to share how you do all that. I notice since you have separate blogs for each, that's cool and seemingly knowing what to do.Thanks in advance.
@arcidy (5016)
I usally dont blog since I dont have anything to blog about. And most blogs are pretty long wich I dont think I can write that many words lol. I would like to start blogging if I could come up with some good ideas but at the moment I dont have any.
I have had a blog going for years, but not really having any followers, I haven't really kept up with it. I drop in now and then, simply because I've had it going for so long. However, I do a lot of writing on gather.com where people follow my individual posts, as opposed to a specific blog. I think I like that arrangement much better.
@zed_k4 (17627)
Is gather.com allowing international members? I thought of expanding my personal blog traffic and getting some more followers in a sense.
@byfaithonly (10716)
Going to be honest I did bookmark your blog but haven't had the chance to visit since you first shared the link. I still haven't gotten caught up enough to devote myself to my blogs again - on the list. Just not doing well with the job and trying to do other things too health problems haven't helped any either. What I would like to do is devote a few hours on the weekend setting up posts for the up coming week - can have them automatically post one a day and I'm all set. I used to have some followers but after not doing anything for months and months am guessing they lost interest.