when you graduate your college , are you disappointed your job?

@fwangaa (3058)
China
when i graduate my college. i was so happy . because i was funally left the place that i don't want to live . but that spend me three years. how many years you have in your life? so that's why i got a wrong . i was so cherish the time that when i lost some time i was so crazy to trample my life. so i must don't let my life under the control of others. my college was chose by one of my relative. that's not the choose by me. so i was so regret about the time by my lost. i don't want to reject that for the face of my relative. but he never thought about that. even today he also know how wrong he did. so i think it is a big wrong you choose a decision for others. even your decision is right. but you never right. if you let other walk your ways. every one has every one's way to walk. if you choose the way let him ot walk. he will walk a wrong way, and never return back. because the time can't return . and if he return back, he will lost you as his friend. so it is difficult to remain a friendship and relative ship. so every things to involve the relative ship. why you disappointed your job when you graduated from you college?
@stephcjh (32327)
I never did go to college. I know alot fof people are frustrated in the U.S. now because they went to college and now there are no jobs for them.
@haiershen (1084)
hi,i'm not disappointe with my job,even thought i have no idea which subject is my favorite when i go to college,after come here,i was assigned to the international trade class,i was learn more and make a lot of friends,but i have never got confients for looking for a good job,i'm very nevious when i got a first job which was releate with my specialty.on the first three month, i meet more problem,i feel i am very frustrated,i can't able to do well every thing, i want't to change an easy job,but on the follow two month, i feel i starting to like my job, i feel more challenged into it and very interesting.although i spend plenty of time on finding which is my interesting,fortunately,i find my favorite job.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello fwangaa. I have never regretted what I have learned at college and what I have been doing after graduation because I love it and I am very happy that I have made the right choice when going to college. I believe that one who loves his job is able to do his job well, therefore, I consider it a must for one to like his job that he has. Otherwise it is hard to make some achievement due to his lack of interest. Yes? Enjoy your life and your work, my dear friend.
@galileo2008 (1147)
I am not disappointed with my job. I am a nurse and I enjoy working in a hospital, especially that I am assigned in Labor Room and Delivery Room. Nursing was not my first choice too, it was my mom who chose which course I should take for college, but I was glad that I obeyed her and followed her suggestion. I really enjoyed working in the hospital as a nurse and I could even extend up of 16 hours of working per day and I don't even feel tired. I was also working as a callcenter agent, and it's much different than my work in the hospital because I don't feel satisfied with my work, and it's not my forte. I am so glad that I followed my mom.