MyLot: Stop messing with my home page!!!

Tis is driving me nuts! Every time I open up mylot today, the homepage that I had set up to show the things I WANT to see is gone and it's some retarded home page listing blogs and all kinds of other crap! I click the thing to restore it to "default" and it puts MY stuff back. And then the next time I go to my home page it's all messed up again. Grrr!!! Stop freaking messing with my page! Anyone else experience this stupidity today?
@anuraa32 (2453)
I am facing the same problem. Every time I go to the home page it has changed. In this session of working on the site, I have reset to default settings at least 10 times, but still everytime I go back to the homepage, it has gone to blogs. Why is it happening. When I want to read blogs I will go to it. I want all the discussions related settings which I had on the earlier homepage, I want that only. I dont want to be forced into this setting. I dont like it.
I'm with you, the new "force us to look at what they want us to see" thing is for the birds!
@anuraa32 (2453)
Well I thing I finally got used to it I suppose. Is this now the original or the changed version.
I have just spent the last 30 minutes TRYING to fix my homepage to where I can find all my stuff.... GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
AND the sucker won't save my settings!!!!!!! If I don't find ya again.. take care and I love ya!! hahaha!
Love you too! When I hit "restore to default" it actually goes back to the way I had CUSTOMIZED it, but as soon as I navigate away, when I return to it it's all funked up again. Seems they have confused the meaning of "default" with "Customized" and decided to screw around with all our stuff, probably like the libs who mess with what wasn't broken "for your own good".
rofl!! fixing what ain't broken...... that's the darn CHANGE everyone was waiting for!! duh! lol!
@katsalot1 (1619)
Yes I have had the same problem, let's hope it is just a temporary glitch. They have been changing things on the site because of this new Task thing.
I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this, I thought for a moment that I'd gone insane and was hallucinating, but then I realized that it has been quite a long time since I was fully sane so decided to start this discussion.
I haven't done them, but it looks a lot like Amazon's Mechanical turk. People seem to like the tasks here, but I don't think it justifies messing up our homepages.
@cynthiann (18630)
• Jamaica
I've just spent a crazy time trying to find my home page too. Why was this done? I liked the way that it was before? Maybe it is a glitch or something. I just hate it this way. It feels so strange. Please Powers that Be - put it back like before, please.
Yeah, MYLOT, LISTEN TO YOUR USERS AND FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!