My game plan today!

@Trensue (5253)
Often I spend a lot of time just looking around and trying to find something to chat about when really the laundry, the dishes, the housework and the family are not my highest priorities. Today my life is all about balance. I have already worked my four hours at my full time job and now it is on to the house, the husband and freelance writing. Where does my lot fit in today? Well, if I received an email noting a response I will respond to it and one other conversation. I have never tried anything the same way, although I have set timer's before. Typically I don't keep track of my post, but today I will do a tick mark just to check things out. What do you think?
@queenlove (495)
Good idea. Yes, it is good to have balance. I find that I get on my Online paid sites and neglect everything else and I need to find a way to organize it all. Its good that you recognize this. ~Love
@Trensue (5253)
So far so good, although not much on my lot - Maybe it is because I have not said anything really interesting in awhile. Have a great day.
@Trensue (5253)
So here is my report. Lots of other things got accomplished today and I made five whole posts on my lot. With that in mind I think I had better spend the evening looking at how much time I spend doing what. Have a great evening.
@Polly1 (12648)
Sounds like a plan to me. I see you posted this 3 days ago, how has your plan been going? I don't mylot any special way, I do mostly respond thru my email, I don't have much time to just hang out here. When I do have some extra time I do try to come on and respond thru "discussions my friends started".
@Trensue (5253)
I think that would be much smarter. The way I did got everything but mylot done, which I guess the more important things probably happened. I should probably come up with a better plan or get less worried about self imposed deadlines.
@anniefannie (1743)
my lot is to me something to pass off the time and i don't have that much to do becsuse i live by my self and i just go to my lot for a little while and go watch tv or do something then i come back to my lot.Did it work out for you your tick mark? happy my lotting
@Trensue (5253)
I got a lot of work done and very little on my lot. It made me feel pretty insignificant really. Which means I must think more of my opinions than they are worth. It is good to get a reality check now and then and that is what happened. So I won't be doing that again. Who knows what future goals may bring?