Game Websites That Pay?

I am looking for some websites with games that are free to play but earn you real money. I am already a member of Moola, Iwon, Pogo, and Gamesville. I am looking for something more similar to Moola. I dont want to play games with a chance of winning money. I want to actually earn money without having to spend any money. I know that there are sites out there like wealthwars and what not. Does anyone know of something new? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. ~Love
I think Zapak.com is such a site which is a no investment game portal site. I have never been on it, but it is quite popular in our country.
Thanks. Is it offered in america? It wont do me much good if its not, lol. Thanks for responding. ~Love
Neither is it to me lol. I checked the site and it seems that they've stopped doling out money.
how to earn in that sites? are they available in any country?
@fergus (818)
US and Canada only.
@fergus (818)
Hi you forgot to mention that moola is only avalable to US and Canada only. Thanks thats 20mins of my life gone.
Oh! I am so sorry about that! I wasn't aware of that.
@mano5chi (207)
• Spain
Check the banner in my profile: Dungeons & Treasures. It´s a RPG game that pays the users just to play it. The aim is exploring labyrinthine dungeons in order to find gold pieces and killing monsters. At the end of the month, the gold pieces you own are converted into real cash with a variable ratio of 100.000 gold pieces = 0.30$. The minimum is 10$ and they pay through moneybookers but they are implementing Paypal very soon. It´s fully legit and playing the game it´s not consuming at all. Every day there is one dungeon available and exploring it completely doesn´t take more than 15 minutes. At the end of the month you will find you have earned about 10.000-15.000 gold pieces per day.
Thank you! I am going to go check it out right now.
@smileonstar (4013)
about playing game online and pay, I haven't try one yet but I saw one of my cousin play poker on hi5 or facebook and sell chip on ebay. he got a lot tho. I dont know it that help u or not.
Yeah I heard of that. Its kind of hard to get into things like that and plus I am not sure how legal it is, lol. Thanks though.
@lifeplayer (1009)
Not sure whether you are interested on thoe playing game to collect point, the point can be used to exchange gift or money. You can have a look on the game blog in my profile. Just a simple flash game, I get my money and gift for quite number of them.