hypothetical question

@Trensue (5253)
Lets say that you and your husband went to a casino to watch the Kentucky Derby. Lets say that you had the trifecta. Lets say that your husband spends way to much money and it is good to have a nest egg. Lets say you were able to collect the money without him knowing. Is there a time you must tell him?
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey Trensue~ I think that everyone, even married couples are allowed to have some secrets! And if there is a good reason like you gave in your hypothetical question about a husband spending too much money I would think that keeping a secret like winning a trifecta would certainly be ok! If I was married I know that I would have my own money stashed away somewhere for safe keeping, just in case! I have seen too many of my married, now divorced friends make that mistake!
@underdogtoo (9599)
I don't like to engage in hypothetical discussions because lots of times, these don't apply to me and I would not be able to discuss intelligently. Cheers!!
@anniefannie (1743)
it depends on what kind of husband he is, if he was like mine no i wouldn't tell him i hope yours is nothing like mine was.it don't hurt to keep some things to your self.