how to improve my page ranking?

@Zelmarq (11503)
Cebu City, Philippines
I have a site www.zelmarqs.blogspot.com, and I have been blogging for years now but im just sad coz mypage ranking is really poor,or i dont have one. Hope mylotters could helpme with this. Thank you for sharing and have a nice day!
@Trensue (5258)
I may different than others,but I like complete sentences and punctuation. I don't like to feel like I am reading a text message. So I look at that. How is the blog doing?
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Ok, Im not really a constant blogger and I guess Iwill have to improve my content.
@stephcjh (32327)
I have a blog too but do not do anything with it anymore. I never had much luck with mine either. I hope someone can help you.
@jillmalitz (5132)
I think you have a nice pretty site. The only thing I could say otherwise is, to me, the right side of your page is a little "busy" and all the colors while attractive seem to draw the eye away from the main body of the blog. I do like your pictures and the rest of your blog. I blog with a bunch of people who are better than I am and have much fancier pages. I would not mind having a fancier site myself, but I'm not that computer smart.
@mensab (4205)
i started just like you. but when i joined blog communities, that's where i started to have traffic on my blog. i also emailed my friends to have a look of my blog. then i joined social networking sites and posted my blog there. then i commented on other blogs and invited them to exchange links so that i will get more visitors from there blog. just make yourself visible in the internet. goodluck. make your content interesting too.