Would anyone please suggest.?

@th52096 (469)
Hello Everyone, I am new here and would like to ask if you could suggest very trust-worthy and reliable PTC and PTR websites that pay through paypal with a minimum pay out of $5 or less. Please and thank you. I have a sub question, how long did it take you to reach MyLot's minimum payout?
@lak2jai (807)
Please pm me, I will send you some good site informations. I am sure you can earn one dollar in every 7 days without any referrals intant payout in one site. Like this some good sites like neobux also there. I got 8 payouts in a span of 3 months from this site though I am not a regular visitor of this site. If you are interested please pm me I will send you the links. As a new person with just 14 posts I think it will take much more work to reach the minimum payout in mylot. Best of luck and labour and wish you to earn more and enjoy
@th52096 (469)
Thanks alot for the information. I would like you to accept my friend request. Thank you.
@babshish (1390)
Hi dear, welcome to mylot. There are few sites on which I am currently working, got paid by couple of them and waiting for some other to reach minimum pay out. You can find the link to my website in my profile. If you have any doubt, then feel free to get in touch with me. Hope it helps.
@th52096 (469)
Thank you for the help. Thanks alot. I will look in your profile. Would you mind telling me which ones are the one that payed you? So I know I can trust it.
neobux for sure.
@th52096 (469)
I am already a neobux member. I only hve .145 earnings. quite small. but I am proud and will still continue because I know if I keep continuing everything will add up and become BIG and alot.