How does your daily routine go? do you try to make it a little more interesting?

@kiran8 (14164)
Mangalore, India
Many of us follow the same routine day in and day out. Waking up, cooking breakfast, preparing to go to work/getting children ready for school/ getting hubby ready for work...Cooking lunch, tea, dinner , shopping for vegetables/ meat/ fish and groceries - come evening the family is home and it is dinner and tv/comp and off to bed. I am sure most of us have a similar routine, but to make it more interesting do you take up some activities like learning music, drawing, pursuing some hobby etc; during mid week. I used to go to fabric painting classes twice a week just to have some variety, so friends do you all have some special or interesting activity that you do during week days along with your routine work?
@kawalnarang (1095)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Yes of course or else there is no fun,,we do go out for a drive together,temples,daughter goes for painting lessons,then we all enjoy at other spots like beach etc,,, every time there is a chance
@kiran8 (14164)
• Mangalore, India
Yes I know, just imagine doing the same thing day in and day out - when there is some interesting activity planned then we tend to take more interest in the routine as well..
• Trinidad And Tobago
Wwe always complain we do not have time,,we have to do time management,, God know why he made a 24 hours day,, we should work honest ,hard and also find time to relax,,IT IS POSSIBLE
@kiran8 (14164)
• Mangalore, India
I guess when you are working this happens, but when you are at home , you can be more relaxed and find time to do most things that you have planned to do. If you dont' do the job you planned to do, for some reason , it is more out of laziness than anything else..
@France7 (387)
Hello there kiran my friend. I do such things as going back to school again, teaching tambourine dance on Tuesdays, and playing keyboard on Fridays. Sometimes, I also go play bowling and others. All these activities make my daily life interesting. Cheers!
@kiran8 (14164)
• Mangalore, India
Hi France , hope you are having a great weekend. So you have a lot of activities going along with your routine ones, thats nice. I am sure it keeps you busy and makes life interesting as well - have a great day/night(what is left of it)
@underdogtoo (9601)
Life would be more interesting if I had more work. I need work in order to make some money and I sure could use a little money. Cheers!!
@kiran8 (14164)
• Mangalore, India
Yes I agree, money has its role to pay, and has its importance too. In fact one is never satisfied with any amount of money, our needs keep increasing and we want more money to fulfill our needs- all the best to you