are u martyr in the way of love

@zhawee (875)
people say if u love someone let him free.. if he back to you its means means its yours forever.. how many times you feel brokeen heart?????
I actually can consider myself one. But I never once were able to move on the time I let him go. It was like I was never meant to. And there is still a part of me that is hoping madly for him to come back to me. Nevertheless, I didn't regret letting him go because his happiness is more important to me that my own.
@russso (1701)
I'm not a martyr when it comes to my relationships. The way I see this, if one person is a martyr either forced or by choice, the relationship is one-sided and eventually, it's bound to suffer. It take two to tango. It's the same with a pair of shoes -- you can't walk with just one shoe, you need two. Relationships aren't built on just one person.