Nosey neighbors???

@Citychic (4078)
Hello friends, do you have nosey neighbors, that like to watch everything that you do? When you leave your house and come back home they love to watch you? What would you do if you had nosey neighbors and it made you feel very uncomfortable?
@thezone (9452)
We are lucky and have no nosey neighbours and we know all our neighbors quite well. If we did have nosey neighbours it might make me feel a little uncomfortable but at the end of the day I would just go about my business and ignore them. But I know what you mean about being watched by them it can be a little disturbing.
@thezone (9452)
Thanks for the BR Citychic
When they are watching you, stand to face them, and then pick your nose...No? Not a good idea?
@thezone (9452)
I love that idea
Fortunately where i live now , there are no noisy neighbors but before this we used to have 2 noisy neighbors on both side . It was just headache with lots of fighting and voices coming from their side . I never thought of telling them to be little quiet.
@Citychic (4078)
You are very lucky not to have nosey neighbors. Being a nice person I wouldn't expect for you tell them off. Probably best to just ignore them if it ever happened to you. Thanks for participating. Happy mylotting........... Have a nice day.....
I have a downstairs neighbor that is extremely nosy, she looks out her window whenever we go downstairs to our car, if say my boyfriend and i are downstairs outside because i was walking him to his car, she will open the window so she can eavesdrop on what we said to each other. I would just let it go but her motive behind all this "spying" is so she can try and get somethiing to complain to our landlord about us. She is confrontational too, we were watching a movie that had a couple fighting, we had it kinda loud because my dad has bad hearing....this was at 7 pm, she came up banged on the door and said "if you guys dont stop fighting, im calling the cops!"...then we told her its just the movie and we will turn it down, she still proceeded to tell my landlord about it the next day. I have yelled at her before about it all just in frustration because we do nothing wrong.