What was the last gift you gave your loved one?

Not counting mothers day.. What was the last gift you gave a loved one. I did not give my daughter anything for her birthday that just past. I was broke to the core and could not do it. That way just the 12th of may so how about you.
THe last gift I remember giving my partner was several months ago. She got herself a used Nintendo DS after Christmas and the system was missing a cover for the one game slot. It made the system look old and rather used but otherwise it worked great. We had talked about how nice it would be to have a door for the system so it would look nice so I got her one. It only cost me a little over $3 and a few extra dollars for shipping and handling.
That was kind of you to go out of your way to find her the cover. Thanks for being so caring.
i gave my dad a handmade birthday card that i made myself. i am rubbish at buying presents so its all i could think of doing =]
I think it was very thoughtful and caring of you to be that kind. handmade gifts show love in more ways than one. Thanks for that gift to your dad.
@galileo2008 (1147)
I gave my mom a very nice shoulder bag, and my dad a big nice mug. During my mom's birthday, I gave her another present. It's a birthday cake with a kiss. haha! She cried when she saw the birthday card that I make for her.
she cried when she saw the birthday card that I made for her.
I gave my boyfriend a tiny cute pillow that has a smiling frog picture and "Happy Frog" on it...It's for Christmas present. That is the best that I can find since I don't have enough money to buy anything better. It cost me only $2.30..