where to find people looking for jobs?

@oyenkai (4398)
Is there a good place online to start? I have an aunt who is currently looking for a couple of people for her store and she's hiring immediately. I'm wondering if there's a good place to start looking for posted job searches online - I always stumble upon "hiring posts" but seldom to I see posts that are actually by people looking for jobs. Thanks a bunch for the help!
@borg_queen (2535)
It would be better if she can hire workers from kakilala. With the crisis expect crime to increase. 3 years ago a brother of a friend was murdered by a co-worker in order to steal the money he was holding for his boss.
@oyenkai (4398)
Thank you for the warning! I was looking for a way to find people looking for work. My aunt ended up hiring someone recommended by someone here in my office :) I hope that things work out well with them.
@rsa101 (13336)
Well online I guess you can go to jobstreet.com. That is where most people flock and look for jobs. There is also jobsdb.com which offers similar as jobstreet. There is also these trabaho.com I just don't know if they are still online.
depends on the type of store and the type of people you are looking for. Best Advert might be to put in the store window. As it will give you people in the area aswell as word of mouth travels fast in the Philippines. Online is only really useful for specific roles eg. looking for a marine engineer as its unlikely there will be many in the area so sourcing people nationally and internationally is realistically only done online or via agents. Although if you stuck an add on Sulit for example i bet you get a load of replies by the end of the day. Just make sure to put good key words in the tags.
@aseretdd (13709)
I think the best Philippines site for this is jobstreet.com... since they have and extensive data base... for sure your aunt will be able to find someone she is looking for there... i am a member of that site... but i rarely log in since i am not really looking for a job right now...