I bit the side of my jaw

I don't even have to tell you how it hurts. I am off to try and stop the flow of tears real quick. Have you ever done this to yourself?
@hezoid (2148)
Yup, i've done that before! Usually when chewing gum or just eating some kinds of food. I know how much it hurts so you have my sympathies. Try to eat you food on the other side of your mouth, it should heal in a few days anyway. Some Bonjella might help stop it getting infected.
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
Sure, I had such experience, and also the tongue. It was usually when I was absent minded. It might have something to do with the central commander of the brain and the muscles. When harmony is not attained with different systems, the conflict or hurt result. For young people, it should not be serious issue. But when it occurs frequently with elderly people, they should go consult the doctors, and have a thorough examination.
@queenlove (495)
I am actually recovering from that now. I bot the side of my mouth so bad that it has been almost 2 weeks now and it still has not gone away. Ugh! I hate when that happens. Try gargling with salt water. It hurts a bit but makes it heal faster.