Ever swallowed something accidentally?

@gicolet (1704)
United States
May 18, 2009 1:02pm CST
I have...a gum and some orange seeds when I was younger. Some people accidentally swallowed real weird objects. They were shown on tv. This one girl who was trying to make herself throw up by picking her uvula with a fork accidentally swallowed the fork. She was taken to the E.R. What about you? Have you ever swallowed something accidentally?
4 responses
@ebook_freak (1515)
• India
21 May 09
Well yes. I had swallowed some real big 'bolt' when I was a young boy. A very unpleasant experience. My tummy felt like it harbored some sort of a living monster and it grumbled the entire day. I was taken to the doctor. He said my parents to wit till I... you know it right? Yes so I had to go to the toilet for a few times after eating a purgarive. The thing seemed to be stuck there. And when the doc told me about operation, I was scared to my bones. Thankfully, by God's grace, the next morning, it did get out. God bless.
• United States
23 Nov 10
i was eating a shredded burrito tonight when i think i ewallowed a rather jagged shard of bone. I am Praying that i pass it, i have taken a tablespoon of olive oil and eaten a digestive yogurt. The pain is still in my lower throught like its having a hard time digesting.
• United States
23 Nov 10
i was eating a shredded burrito tonight when i think i ewallowed a rather jagged shard of bone. I am Praying that i pass it, i have taken a tablespoon of olive oil and eaten a digestive yogurt. The pain is still in my lower throught like its having a hard time digesting.
@omiami (412)
• Malta
18 May 09
I swallowed a bit of plastic in which straws of juices are placed. I threw it up after a while and there was no need to take me to hospital or anything. But it was really frightening.
@gicolet (1704)
• United States
18 May 09
Wow that's different. I can imagine it was frightening. Thanks for your response.
• Portugal
18 May 09
i've swallowed those normal things like the seeds on the fruit and chewing gum and so on. but once, when i was little, i destroyed my grandmas pearl necklace and started swallowing the beeds... well, eventually they came out the other end and everything was fine. she washed them and keeps it in a little box...
@gicolet (1704)
• United States
18 May 09
wow...that's amazing how your grandma still keep those pearl beads. It must have some sentimental value. I would have just let them go.
@abanerji (1026)
• India
18 May 09
well, i don't remember myself but i have been told that when i was about a year old i swallowed a toffee and then chocked my voice... both my father and mother were desperate and were wbout to rush to some hospital when my uncle punched hard on my back. the toffee came out of my mouth... they say my uncle saved my life then..