patience with the holiday

@Trensue (5256)
I live up in the mountains and next to a reservoir. Here it is about Memorial Day weekend and I am already cussing the city dwellers. The road by the house is clearly marked 30 miles per hour. It doesn't say if you are pulling a boat and a trailer please go faster. There is also no sign on my closed gate that says please come up into my yard and use my hose to fill up your trailer water needs. It is only Monday and the yard has been invaded twice and there have been three wrecks because people have lost tailors or boats. I am beginning to hate summer and it hasn't even started.
@dlr297 (5387)
I know what you mean, We also live in the mountains, and we have a bad curve right by our house and no body tries to slow down, and they usually hit mine or my neighbors mailbox we have replaced it twice this year so far.
@Trensue (5256)
I guess I should just be grateful no one was hurt. It the last 10 years we have replaced the fence 16 times!
@anniefannie (1743)
some always drive to fast and careless..there are people all over that don't have any respect for other peoples property put you a privity property sign up maybe that will help some. i hope they don't ruin your summer