how many pairs of shoes do you have?

@cainam (493)
i have 5 pairs. a rubber shoes and 4 office shoes. just enough for what i need. i'm not really fond of shoes because it is an expensive collection to make.
@rymebristol (1788)
i have 2 leather shoes which i used in school and sometimes when attending formal events and job interviews. another 4 pairs of rubber shoes one of which, i use when hiking/climbing. and 2 snickers which i used almost everyday. my oldest pair of shoes is the Reebok I3, i think it's around 6 years since i bought it, its still in good shape.
@ray_ripz (81)
i have 3 pairs of shoes.. 1 pair of rubber shoes, 1 pair of leather shoes, and 1 pair of snickers.. i am planing to buy another pair of rubber shoes next week..
@mhethess (380)
hi cainam, i love shoes and I am fond of collecting different color, here in our place you can buy shoes that are not too expensive, and if there is a sale in a store I try to buy some, I learn not to buy expensive shoes for the style and you cannot keep it for longer time, In our place the latest craze is shoes made of rubber not exactly rubber shoes, it is cheaper and may last long. But I have problem, I can't find ways on how to keep it and where to place it? thanks can you add me as your friend?
I think I have 4 pairs of shoes. Two Nike and 2 Skechers. I love Skechers! Their designs are just fabulous and eye candy.
I've just had to buy a new show rack for my room. I have 8 pairs of boots and 12 pairs of shoes. They are all for different occasions such as work, dinner, clubbing and casual.