do you have an aunt that you feel treats you more special than the others?

@Ritchelle (3797)
i have tita zeny. i don't know why she treats me more special than her other nieces and nephews. when i was a teenager i got to borrow a sporty clothing ensemble that she felt i really like. i really did like it. however, she said she can't let me have it for one reason or another that i forgot about. a week later i had a branded shirt given to me by her. when i had my child she let me have her grandchild's finest pair of shoes and made it a point to tell me to see her when i go visit relatives . she always looked for me whenever she used to drop by our place when i was younger.
Well not really because sometimes things are really not so good in my family. My aunts would always compare their own child to us cousins and I don't like that. Sometimes they are nice but I really don't know why comparison is an issue to them. My mom is still the best because she's proud of us regardless of our flaws :)
@Ritchelle (3797)
maybe it is plain story telling to them to tell each other about their children but to those who can hear them it is comparing their children with their siblings' children.
I am lucky that all of my aunts treat me very special! I am pretty close with my one aunt. We live about 12 hours apart, so we dont see each other often. But we do email frequently! I let her know what is going on with the family around here. She lets me know what is going on with her and her children. Because of all of the emails, we have formed a pretty good friendship. My sisters dont have that same relationship just because they dont talk to her often!