I've decided that I want to make $12.00 this month

@cripfemme (7714)
I'm already at $10.72, but I'm leaving in 8 days to go to Book Expo America so that cuts me off from myLotting for the most part three days early. Although, I will try to log in for a minute so you all know I'm okay. Does anyone else have any goals for myLotting this month? Are they all monetary or are some more personal like I want to reach x number of posts by x day?
@rebelmel (1387)
If you want to earn a certain amount, then you should probably calculate how many responses you will need to make per day in order to meet your quota. I haven't cashed out at mylot yet, but I am now at 9.30. I normally make 20+ cents on mylot, so I am not super worried about earning enough for cash out. I feel like when I forget about quotas and just enjoy myself I make money much more quickly!
@playapal (894)
I need to make $2.00 more dollars this month to reach my payout, so thats my goal for right now. I would love to reach payout each and every month but don't seem to have enough time to devote to do it. I guess my overall goal is to reach payout every 2 months. My goals are totally monetary as I can't figure out exactly what pays what.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I have been doing more tasks than usual this month. Now that we have new tasks I feel like i have more available to me more often, which is nice. I could probably reach 10$ payout this month if I wanted to. My original plan was to reach payout every two months. So I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do yet. I'm just playing it by ear this month!
@KrauseHome (36264)
I am hoping that you will make this goal, and wishing you the Best. I have not been that active in here at all this month, and will be Lucky if I can even reach $8 in here. It is also good to see you posting in here, as then I know you are still around. Wishing you the Best.
Normally I want to get $10 each month but this first part of the month has been full of end of the year of college so therefore most of my time has been spent off the computer therefore right now I'm only up to $0.23. I guess I could still make it but that is only if I can get $1 each day which means at least 3-4 hours a day which I don't think I have.
@rosekiss (30276)
• Eugene, Oregon
I really haven't set any goals, except to just do the best I can while I am here. I don't push myself to do to much, but as long as I can come in here and get something, to me that is worth something. I am not sure if I will make payout in June or July, but you know, I am not going to worry about it. The money isn't the most important thing in here anyway. It is making friends, and being able to share our opinions with each other. Getting paid is just a bonus, and a very good bonus at that. I will just do my best each day and see what happens. Well, good luck to you and happy mylotting.
hi! last april, although i had more than enough to reach minimum pay-out, i opted to go for a bigger pay-out for may. this month, i planned to reach $25. i'm now at $23.60. so i guess with a little more work i would be able to achieve that. but even if i won't, it's still fine for me. i'm just enjoying myself here and no pressure to earn or anything. with very few posts i make in a day, i doubt if i'll make 1400 by end of the month. but i'll still try. goodluck to your mylot goals for the month. it sure makes us look forward to something exciting every month. setting goals gives us direction and creates strategic activities in order for us to achieve them.