Have you ever split the bill and the items?

My mom and I went to Bj's again today. I decided to see if she wanted to split the items we're buying the same. It worked out great and we plan to do it again next month. I find that was a great way to buy garbage bags,plates,cup,pine sol, etc. it was nice to share the bill with my mother. We both live on SSI and I know how hard it is for her when she is broke. I make bags to carry me over plus some..
@aseretdd (13712)
I wish i have someone to split the bill with... but right now... i have no one... my mother can't do it with me... and even my in-laws... so i pay for everything... but i make sure that i use up all of the items withoug wasting anything... before i go grocery shopping again...
I wish you had some one as well. It makes a major difference in the bill. Thanks
@lilaclady (28270)
That is a very good idea to save money, this is the sort of thing a that we are all going to have to think about as things are only going to worse financially, we are all going to have to save money where ever we can.
Hi there lila clady I have not seen you around in a while. I have been gone a few days as well. Your right I am planning on doing this more often with my mom. Thanks