Mel Gibson's Girl friend is pregnant with his child

http://shrinkify.com/qms now it makes sense why all of a sudden NOW mel and his soon to be ex wife got the divorce since he was always against divorce.. his girlfriend is in her 2nd trimester with his baby!! his girlfriend has it made! she already has one kid with timothy dalton and refused to marry him because of the circumstances of the prenup (years ago. i think their kid is like 12 or something now) and now she will be getting child support from gibson! do you think the pregnancy helped get the divorce on the way after all these years of him avoiding it? do you think this lady is just trying to insure her future? i mean to me.. if i loved some one (timothy dalton) i wouldnt care about the prenup.. i may not LIKE it but i wouldnt refuse to marry some one because of it.. that to me seems fishy
That's to bad about Mel Gibson and his wife. I always thought they would be one of the Hollywood marriages that madeit. For goodness sake, didn't he feel he had enough children to support without going out and producing another. You wonder where theri heads are sometimes. As far as the girlfriend already having another baby by a different actor...I think she may be looking for means to have comfort in her old age by having children with well known actors. flutterby
i kind of felt bad after i posted this because i thought i might be judging her too harshly but i guess we have seen so many goldiggers its easy to assume.. but time will only tell with her.. yeah he was married for awhile but it seems like any long marriage in hollywood ends eventually and then you hear all the behinds the scenes stuff that they were doing.. sad
Well I think people who act like this deserve to get what they get!!!!!
@jlamela (4909)
I agree with you, if I love the person I don't care about pre-nuptial agreement. I am quite surprised with Mel Gibson, I always thought he is a wonderful husband, a loving one that reject the idea of separation and wreck his marriage. I am completely shock when I read that he and his wife, Robin is divorcing. Why it happened?
well this is what i have gathered from several sources.. they werent living a part a lot after his i hate jews thing a few years ago and he didnt want a divorce because of his religion so there are rumors that he has been paying his wife hush money to not divorce him.. well for a couple of months maybe a year there have been several pictures taken of him being all over several women and word is that she got sick of looking like a fool so she put in for divorce.. its unknown if she knew about the baby when she filed but its quite possible she did.. mel has been paying for his gf's living arrangements for years and just bought her a huge house and has been staying over there before his wife filed and apparently she had no clue about that so she of course is pissed.. now he will be excommunicated from the church he built because of the divorce.. whats messed up is that when he did the hate jews thing he was having an affair with a jewish woman! (not current gf)