riddle for you mylot chums

@fergus (818)
Ireland
Hi myloters, Heres a riddle for you the frist to get it will get a $1 from me. A man is found hanging 8 feeth from the ceiling Joists in a room with no windows no doors nothing at all in the room apart from a pool of water under him how did he hang himself? The person that gets it right i will put $1 into there paypal or alertpay account no joke good look.
@xarex777 (468)
8 feet from the ceiling means 8 feet below the ceiling so i think that he used more than 8-foot long rope and just tied his neck standing on the container then removed the container by his feet.. the average ceiling is just 10 feet i think so he only needs his height and an object to step on..
@xarex777 (468)
oh i got the wrong idea
@fergus (818)
Sorry friend the answer was ice
@spalladino (17925)
He stood on a block of ice.
@fergus (818)
Weldone spalladino, I will add you as a friend and you send me the email address and i will send you $1
@spalladino (17925)
I added you but you don't have to pay me $1. I thought that was a fun post. I love figuring things out.