Cell Phone - Radiation - Bad for Us?

@cpamanda (694)
Someone asked me on another post I had about turning cell phones off at bedtime. They said they turn off their phone to limit radiation exposure. Does anyone know more about this?
@mgmagana (3621)
well they r starting to find that cell phones give off radiation, they say not to allow kids under 8 use them, and it's funny because cingular hired experts to look into it and deny this, but they couldn't it was true!! http://cellphones.about.com/
@cpamanda (694)
Thank you for this educational response. The link is great. I will look at it more in a bit. I appreciate the time you took doing this!
@krizz420 (4389)
I heard the same thing but I guess it would'nt really matter if you used your phone all the time anyways
@cpamanda (694)
True, do you think you would give up your cell if they linked it to cancer caused by radiation? Most people i know would not. Same thing with smoking. It can be an addiction, a craving. Thanks!
@ashutoshgl (1446)
i think its harmful only wen its nera ur body parts..bt if u r nt keepin it ner by...its radition wll nt affect u.....
@cpamanda (694)
That makes sense, thank you.
@Funloving (879)
dont have any idea