How many of you work at home?

How many of you work from home? How long did it take you to find a legitimate work from home job? Who do you work for? Is the pay decent?
I work with a few sites and make enough to pay the extra bills so it takes a little pressure off my boyfriend. I just added you as a friend so I can PM you the sites I use. Look them over and see what you think. I made $420 this month without really working that hard at it. If I put more time into it, I am sure they would earn more. I split my time between those sites and selling on ebay so it really fills in the gaps for me. Good luck!!
I did not get anything from you.
@Guit08 (597)
I work for a writing site and I make VERY good money. If you want to know more, feel free to e-mail me at cw442@yahoo.com Hope I can help!! :D
Hi Melissa! I work from home and I love it!!! I work for a health and wellness company, and all I do is introduce people to a new place to shop for things they are already buying and using every single day. It is a commission and bonus based salary and I am doing a fantastic business. The company has been in business for more than 24 years, they are debt free and they are an American company. If you are still interested in working from home, please contact me. Rayelle Porter 508-419-1516 ohnaturayelle@comcast.net
@Sandoz (31)
im a workaholic person, so in urgent matters i used to work at home otherwise after heavy work i perfer to take rest and be with famly
@broboque (146)
I came across a website that a person elaborated much into detail of how to work from home ... he is a US citizen ... and he is the one invited me to join this network. In his website there are extensive of information related to earning online and effectively, as a source of income. He also shared a few links that you can use to earn yourself a side income or for a living ... Try to contact with workathomecareers ( thats not a website but a mylotter) i don't remember to what was the website address ..... happy earning
This ia an opportunity you must not overlook if you own a cell phone, or if you know of someone who own one!!! Go to www.wirelessattachment.com