YOUTUBE problems

Israel
Has anyone been getting the message Bad Request when trying to see videos on YouTube? Try this: go to YouTube, and search for David Orbach, tell me if you can see the videos or not. I'm trying to promote my husband's music and it is very frustrating that I can't access the videos that I have put up! Thanks for your help. How can I write to YOUTUBE and report this problem?
@owlwings (39757)
• Cambridge, England
I have no problem with any of the David Orbach videos. Try clearing your cache. I don't think it's a problem with YouTube.
• Israel
Thanks for checking it out for me. What is the cache, is it on my computer or on the YouTube site? How do I clean it? thanks again.
@owlwings (39757)
• Cambridge, England
Depending on whether you are using Firefox, IE or another browser, you should find the option to clear the cache in Tools, [Internet] Options. In Firefox, there is a separate menu option to Clear Private Data and 'Cache' is one of the list of things. In IE, the option is called 'Delete Browsing History ...'. In both cases you only need to select 'Cache' (Firefox) or 'Temporary Internet Files' (IE) and 'Cookies' Close YouTube, at least, (if you have it open) before doing this.
@owlwings (39757)
• Cambridge, England
The cache is where your browser stores copies of the data that is downloaded when you open a site. Its purpose is to make it quicker to load a site when you visit it again (because it doesn't need to download the graphics and other things all over again. Sometimes your browser will choose items from the cache which may be outdated and then the site may not display correctly. Clearing the cache forces the browser to download all the data afresh.