Today is one of those days

@savypat (20246)
Everyone has days like today. No matter what I wanted to get done one thing after another showed up and needed attention. By about 10:00 AM I knew that was what would be happening all day and just decided to go with the flow. How do you handle frustration days?
@riyasam (16578)
i have had days like this like when i was thinking of clearing and cleaning the home,when my daughter suddenly fell ill, and she required my undivided attention,my hubby got a sprain in his foot and i had to attend to him also,all the others chores took a backseat.
@savypat (20246)
One just can't preplann life, it bites you every time. Thanks
@paula27661 (15899)
A lot of my days are like that! I usually feel pulled in all directions. I work from home and I am encouraged by my husband because we need the money. I want to spend quality time with my little my daughter and attend to the household chores as well. My husband encourages me to work but complains about me not spending enough time with him, Grrr!! It is the best strategy to go with the flow because you probably will not execute all your plans and get everything done and you certainly won't be able to please them all!
@savypat (20246)
I know you just want to crawl back to bed. Thanks
@zandi458 (27952)
When I wake up in the morning the first thing I ask myself is what do I have to do today? There is a list and I go about it all day like good soldiers (or good slaves). Sometimes the list goes longer and longer because our world grows more complex. As much as I want to get things done within a specified time frame, I just can't manage to fit in and that leaves me frustrated for many things that is yet to be completed. Yet I somehow know that it is not more quantity I need in my life, it is more quality. Everybody wants more joy and more choice in life, not just more activity or more checks in our list. Now I try to resist thinking about what I have to do until after I have thought for a few moments about the real priorities. There will be less frustrations if we think about needs and opportunities first, not about tasks and obligations.