Which Sony Ericsson phone to buy?

Hi, I wanted to know which is the best buy under Rs 10,000 in Sony Ericsson. I want good performance, music and camera, also please mention any CI shops in Mysore, also suggest some bets buys under Rs 10,000 for others companies also; Samsung, Nokia.
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, I don't really know the best Sony Ericsson phone to buy. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer your question better than I have done, in a really good way so you can actually benefit from it. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
I suggest you should buy the Sony Ericsson C901 for camera phone lovers. It has 5 megapixel camera with Xenon flash for night shots and a very cool design. Do not try Nokia, it will get Virus and will eat up your load and destroy phone software. If you want a touchscreen phone, try the Samsung S5320 or LG Cookie.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, How much is Rs10,000 in USD? I think that SE C905 is very nice. I like the design and the camera. :)