Hot weather!Recomandation, if we must go out, or what we must eat or drink?

@icesmile (7172)
Romania
TOoday was 37degree with +...very hot weather, to much sunny, unusal for this time, for May. All say must respect doctors recomandations, is neccesar to wear a hat, 2 l water /day, no fat food, people with heart problems never go out when is very hot weather. What you do when is very hot weather and must to go to work, to shopping, in the city? We can t stay in home, we are not all retired. we must to go out, even is very dangerous. You go out if is very hot weather?
Hi again! Living in Miami, it's hot almost every day, so we're sort of used to dodging the heat. The house is air conditioned. The car is air conditioned. Virtually every destination is air conditioned. We scramble from one air conditioned place to another, slathered in sun screen and using large-brimmed hats or umbrellas and sunglasses. Now and then, I see people out running for exercise, and I wonder how long it will be before they pass out. Nights are still in the 80s (I don't know the metric system). We can't even be refreshed by a dip in the ocean, as it's warmer than I usually make my bath. I still think it's better than shivering in winters!
LOVE getting that BR! Incidentally, the rainy season has come on strong, so between huge storms, it's steamier than usual!
@anniefannie (1743)
if we can't go out to work when it was hot we would be fired.wouldn't you?it is hot here now but it will stay hot until september.i don't go out much when it is hot and humnid i have trouble breathing now.
@icesmile (7172)
i really hate hot weather, i have a lot of problems, i like to stay in home, but if i must go out, i will be very carefull, is very dangerous for all, even for kids