Costly coffee...augh...

@diutay (1315)
I remembered about the coffee that one my acquaintance before told me about. He said that it is really expensive. He was invited by friends to have it. He said that the coffee beans were eaten first by some kind of animal and when it was flushed out the beans are processed into that very costly coffee. After he had it, I asked him how it tasted and he just it was ok but that he couldn't forget how it's was produced. Have you ever had that type of coffee and is it really tasty?
Ya i have tried it out. Don't remember the name. Its a chinese sounding name . Anyway it was after i drank the coffee that i was told abt it. The coffee actually didn't taste that bad. actually it was one of best coffee i ever drank
@diutay (1315)
Really?!Will you have another one?
That i'm not sure.. It tastes great but i'm not if i'll try it again now that i know it is raccoon poo..
@diutay (1315)
LOL...that's very true...that's just like when my niece was eating this piece of chicken and was suddenly told that it was her pet...it was not though.
Hi diutay, I have heard of it but I have never tried it and probably won't, i just like my own NessCaffe. Tamara
@diutay (1315)
Me, too. Just the thought turns me off. lol