Real work and real cash--i paid -(with proof)

hai buddies....iam from india...and in the money earning field since two years... i got a very good survey site that paid me.... if you like to join in that please visit my blog(proof included):www.payingmastersites.blogspot.com
@vijayanths (7878)
you are very lucky to have got payment from A.W. surveys. They pay some people to keep others coming to them. It is too good to be true. In my opinion it is a scam site and it is not worth to spend time on this site.
@CatGods (4596)
Perhaps it is you that can help me. Do you speak Hindi or Urdu? My son-in-law speaks Urdu. I wouldn't mind learning both languages. Perhaps you might know of a few sites for beginners to learn these languages? Thank you in advance for your help.
@CatGods (4596)
I know that English is not your first language. Hai is not spelled that way. It is Hi or Hello. And iam is I am. Also when addressing other people that you do not personally know, saying, hi friends, hi buddies, dear friends and so on conveys that you are going to spam them, or perhaps that you are sneaky or shady meaning not being truthful and honest. Hello, I am from India. I have been in the money earning field for two years. This type of introduction will get you a better response. Too bad I don't live in India, or I would be signing up under you. By the way my son-in-law is from Hyderabad. Indian people are very beautiful and rich in culture. Wishing you all the best.
CatGods, thank you very very much for your kind advice. It is useful for many non English speaking persons like me. I admire your helping nature.
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
AW Surveys is a scam. They don't pay everyone. I don't know why though.
Hi swetha001, I am josechukkiri from India. At first, I congratulate you on getting your pay out from the A.W. Surveys. About 6 months back myself also got paid $50 from the A.W.Surveys. But nobody is believing that fact. Many people describes this site as a scam one. Those who wish to join on this site can visit my profile page and see the link banner. Good luck everybody.